Watching [Rihanna’s interview with Oprah] made [Chris Brown] realize he made a big mistake and he’s been paying for it ever since. He’s working hard, in the studio, dancing, doing everything he can to rebuild his name and career and I think he been successful in doing all that. Y’all should be talking about his road to recovery and how he’s been a man and made s–t right. He and Ri are cool, more cool than anyone will know.
Cool person talking about Chris Brown making amends by doing things like throwing chairs out of windows and titling his album Forgiving All My Enemies, assuming his “enemies” are the people who have a hard time shaking those pictures of Rihanna’s demolished face, as well as the fact that he’s only become increasingly, publicly smug and erratic.
Also, he’s working hard, dancing!
- weaziller77 likes this
- zygotes4lunch likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- paperheartdigitalveins reblogged this from eliotglazer
- laurencesmb said: Is “dancing until people forget you’re a douchebag who assaults women and makes terrible music” the plot of Step Up 4?
- iamsosorry likes this
- hughbot likes this
- mamiferobipede likes this
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- eliotglazer posted this